Accomplished San Jose Lawyer Assists Slip and Fall Injury Victims
Highly Rated California Attorney Serving Bay Area Individuals & Families For More Than 30 Years
One fall caused by someone else’s negligence can trigger serious injuries. When this occurs, you deserve to have a highly accomplished personal injury litigator to fight for your rights and hold the wrongdoers accountable. At the Law Offices of Richard J. Staskus in San Jose, we have delivered strong advocacy to Bay Area clients since 1987, earning more than $50 million for the victims we’ve represented. If you’ve been hurt on public property, at a business location or while visiting someone else’s private property, our firm will act quickly to determine if the legal duty of care was violated. From there, we work aggressively to hold the negligent parties accountable and collect fair compensation for victims through a settlement or at trial. Attorney Richard Staskus has won exceptional results for clients throughout Northern California and can help get you the money you’re entitled to for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other items recoverable under the law.
Firm has secured more than $50 million for people hurt in falls
Through more than 7,000 California accident injury settlements, we have established a strong reputation for maximizing our clients’ financial recoveries. Our firm has earned the recommendations of clients and peers by giving each person we represent:
- Detailed advice — From the moment you contact us, we guide you toward the best possible result. This includes locating witnesses, collecting medical evidence, and investigating every relevant fact associated with the case.
- Reliable counsel — You can rely on our firm to keep you apprised of the relevant legal standards and explain how they apply in your situation. For instance, California is a pure comparative negligence jurisdiction, which means that you can recover damages even if you bear some fault for the fall that injured you.
- Aggressive advocacy — We are not intimidated by insurance companies or other powerful defendants, and are not interested in accepting a weak settlement offer just to get the case over with. Whether you’ve suffered broken bones, a back injury, head trauma or another type of injury, our firm knows how important it is to secure substantial compensation.
Whatever questions you have, we will answer them in a free initial consultation so that you fully understand your legal rights and options.
Trustworthy advocate aggressively asserts plaintiffs’ rights
When someone is hurt because a California property owner fails to keep their premises safe, our firm stands up for victims and initiates appropriate legal proceedings, including:
- Slip and fall actions — If you have suffered a slip and fall injury because of a misplaced object, a wet floor or some other hazard, our firm will press for an appropriate resolution that addresses the effect that the incident has had on your current and future condition.
- Premises liability matters — We also advocate for individuals in premises liability cases that involve other types of harm, such as incidents where attacks occur because of poor lighting or lax security.
- Wrongful death claims — Tragically, some instances of negligence result in a wrongful death. Our firm represents surviving family members and helps them pursue payment for funeral expenses, income the victim would have earned, the value of their household services and other available damages.
With more than 30 years of experience, attorney Richard Staskus can accurately assess the likelihood of a successful claim and the approximate amount of compensation you can expect. You pay no fees unless we recover compensation for you. Even if you are unsure whether your case qualifies for legal relief, we will take the time to explain your options.
Contact a dedicated San Jose premises liability lawyer for a free initial consultation
The Law Offices of Richard J. Staskus represents Northern California clients in slip and fall litigation as well as other personal injury matters. Please call 408-824-7096 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation at the firm’s San Jose office. Se habla español.